Information Automatically Logged
During your visit, we does not collect any personally identifiable information about you such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address. However, WALLPAPERS-DIQ.COM obtain some types of non-personally identifiable information such as the Internet Service Provider you use to connect to the Internet, your IP address and browser type, or the type of computer operating system you use (Macintosh or Windows, for example). The information is used for the purpose of generating reports for our own personal use to enhance future visits to our website.
Wallpaper Images / Copyright
Please do not ask for permissions to use these images in your projects, as we do not own the copyrights for them. All images displayed on the site are provided only for personal use as wallpaper on computers, cell phones and other personal electronic devices. In case of an error where you are the owner of an image and feel it is used unknowingly, please contact us so we can immediately remove it from our website. We do not intend to display any copyright protected images.
Third Party Cookies
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. For more detailed information about cookies, please click here.
We use outside ad companies to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies and are collected by our ad companies, and we do not have access to this information. Currently we work with a number of advertisers – AdStract, Amazon, Chitika, Clicksor, Google AdSense and Matomy Media. Please check their websites for respective privacy policies.
- Chitika collects information about your activities on certain websites to send you targeted advertisements. To opt out of Chitika's targeted ads, click here. If you opted out of Chitika targeted ads before March 1, 2010, the opt-out has expired and you must opt out again to avoid targeted ads.
WALLPAPERS-DIQ.COM is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the WALLPAPERS-DIQ.COM website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify WALLPAPERS-DIQ.COM in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit WALLPAPERS-DIQ.COM to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow WALLPAPERS-DIQ.COM to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Attn: Copyright Agent
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Under appropriate circumstances, WALLPAPERS-DIQ.COM may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.